TCSP Licensed Holder
Why Anspace Company Formation
We offer everything you need to operate your business.
We have extensive experience in setting up a range of different companies.
Hong Kong Limited Company Registration Requirements
- Company name must be unique.
- Company name can be in Chinese or English or both.
- A Company must appoint a Company Secretary.
- The Company Secretary must be ordinarily resident in Hong Kong, a HK qualified accounting professional or legal professional or Company Service Providers licensee.
- If the Shareholder and the Director is the same person or the same company, then a third party should be appointed as company secretary.
Designate at least one person as its representative to provide assistance relating to the company’s Significant Controllers Register.
Registered Office Address
- A Company must have a Registered Office Address in Hong Kong.
- The Registered Office address serves as the company’s legal address for notices and proceedings and can be different from the business address.
Sole or Share Capital
- Minimum HK$1 share capital to be issued and paid up.
- The liability of each shareholder is limited to the issued and paid up share capital.
Shareholder and Director
- Minimum one Shareholder to the maximum of 50 Shareholder.
- Minimum one Individual Director (adult).
- A company is allowed to act as Shareholder or Director.
- Shareholder and Director can be the same person or same company.
Significant Controllers Register(SCR)
- Enter the required particulars of its significant controllers in the SCR and keep them up-to-date.
- Keep its SCR at the company’s registered office.
- Profits tax is payable on profits generated in Hong Kong only, many items are tax deductible.
- The profits may be treated as offshore sourced and non-taxable in Hong Kong if it derived outside Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Limited Company Package
ADD-ON Professional Services
Anspace provide a qualified Company Secretary service with TCSP licences in Hong Kong, protect the right of our clients.
Anspace have connections with a professional firm that provides accurate and credible due diligence reporting.
Anspace have over 20 years practical experience in offshore company incorporation.
Accounting & Auditing
Anspace have good working relations with a large accounting & Audit firm.
Staffing & Recruitment
Anspace can provide manpower services for our clients.
Anspace services will cover you from website building to digital advertising on search engine or social media.
About Anspace Company Formation
Setting up and running a company in Hong Kong, or for that matter anywhere in the world, can be a truly complicated and tedious affair. Regulations and other requirements necessary can make the process difficult for a small business. Making mistakes in setting up a company could result in complete disaster for that business. This is why working with a professional business service can help you register your company and ensure a successful start.
“Hong Kong is the best place to run your business”
– The World Bank Report 2018